- One étude by F. Chopin chosen among those of op. 10 (except nrs. 3 and 6) or op. 25 (except nrs. 1, 2 and 7).
- One étude chosen from any of these composers: F. Liszt, C. Debussy, A. Scriabin, S. Rachmaninoff or G. Ligeti.
- One or more compositions chosen by the candidate.
- One composition by J.S. Bach
- One Sonata chosen among one of these composers: F.J. Haydn, W. A. Mozart or L.v. Beethoven.
- One or more compositions of the Romantic Period, up to and including J. Brahms.
- One or more compositions of the Modern Period (from C. Debussy to Contemporary Composers).
The Semifinal Round repertoire cannot include compositions performed in the First Round.
Candidates may perform repeats, at their discretion, within the specified performance time.
Performing one of the following Piano Concertos:
- L.v. Beethoven: n. 4–5
- F. Mendelssohn: n. 1
- F. Chopin: n. 1-2
- R. Schumann: op. 54
- F. Liszt: n. 1-2
- J. Brahms: n. 1–2
- P. I. Tchaikovsky: n. 1
- S. Rachmaninoff: n. 2–3
- M. Ravel: Concerto in Sol
- S. Prokofiev: n. 2-3
All performed compositions must have been previously published.
All candidates must play by heart. All candidates must also carry an passpor or ID card with them at First Round.
Changes to the program will not be allowed after July 20th.
Competition secretary: Tel. (+39) 349 4344174 (+39)333 7345531